2nd GRADE - CONFINAMENT



NEW ACTIVITIES

DOMINOES GAMES

It's time to play with these dominoes. Here you can find different dominoes about clothes and food, so you can review this vocabulary. 

FOOD DOMINO 1
FOOD DOMINO 2
CLOTHES DOMINO 1
CLOTHES DOMINO 2

Cut them and match the images with the correct words. 

Enjoy the game with your family!


ARE YOU READY FOR A NEW STORY?


Here you have a story about a very hungry caterpillar, watch the video a do the worksheets!




We hope you have fun!

WORKSHEET 1

WORKSHEET 2

WORKSHEET 3

WORKSHEET 4



NEW ACTIVITY: NEW ACTIVITY: STORY TIME!

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since we haven't seen each other! Today we bring you a story. Are you ready? Let's see if you remember this one. 


Come on, ONCE UPON A TIME,... CHECK THE VIDEO!

 

I HAVE - WHO HAS?


Hello boys and girls! How are you? Today you have here a game for you and your family! Us podeu descarregar el joc per tota la família aquí
Listen to teacher Júlia and play! En aquest vídeo la teacher Júlia us explica com podeu jugar!







Friday, 1st May


Welcome back!

And this week we have the last story we adapted for you! 

At the end you will find the activities.

Snow White and the seven dwarfs
Queen: Mirror, mirror! Who is the most beautiful woman in this village? 
Mirror: The most beautiful woman in the village is Snow White.
Queen: Oh no! That’s not possible, I’m going to do a potion to be the most beautiful lady…
Mirror: It doesn’t matter what you do, she is always going to be more beautiful than you.
Queen: Be careful what you say, I can make you disappear. 

Narrator: Meanwhile in the dwarves’ house, the Little men are preparing 
to leave the house. Everyone is sleeping.

Wise:  Wake up everybody!

Happy: What a wonderful day! The birds are singing. 

Sleepy: I want to sleep more! Five more minutes pleeeeease.

Grumpy: I don’t want to wake up yet! Leave me alone!! 

Snotty : (blowing her nose) achusssss…. Where is my kleenex?

Clumsy: Where is my hat?

Shy: …..I have it! Here you have. 

Happy: Are you ready? Let’s goooo! Today is going to be great! 

Snowhite: Let’s have breakfast first.

Grumpy: Now? Really? I’m not hungry!!!!

Wise: You need to have breakfast, it’s good for your health and you’ll be stronger.

Shy: ….. Mmm… yeah…. I….I….. would like some cereals….please.

Sleepy: Can I sleep on the table while you have breakfast?

Snow White: sleepy! You can’t sleep on the table, where are your manners? That’s not polite!

Clumsy: Snow White, listen to me. Don’t open the door! 

Grumpy: Don’t talk to strangers.

Sleepy: Snow White! Can you cook something for lunch please?

Snow White: Yes, of course! I will cook lunch for you boys! And I’ll clean the house.

Grumpy: No time for food. 

Wise: Come on! We are late! Remember, the forest is a dangerous place! 

Dwarves: yessss, we know!

Snotty: I don’t want to go to the forest, I have allergies… 

Narrator: The seven dwarves go to work singing. 

Song: Heigh-ho, heigh-ho it’s time to get to work!! 

Snow White: Ok, I finished cooking and cleaning… They told me to stay at home but I’m really bored. I’m going to take a walk.
Narrator: Snow White decides to go to the forest, there she meets 
the queen dressed up as a witch.

Queen: Hello my darling! Are you hungry? Here you have a delicious red apple.

Snow White: mmm, no, I’ve just eaten, but thank you!

Queen: Are you sure? I just picked them up from that beautiful tree.

ShyNo! Snow White! Don’t eat the apple!! 

Snow White: No thanks, I don’t like apples!

Mirror: I told her she couldn’t do anything. Now she will be a witch forever and ever…. Muhahahahaha

And HERE you have the exercices!!!

Have fun!



Friday, 24th April

Hello boys and girls!
Here you have another story, today you can read "The wolf and the seven goats", but this is our adaptation. We hope you enjoy it! 

The wolf and the seven goats

Narrator:  Listen! The seven goats are playing at home. They are having fun. 
Goat 1: Put your right hand on the red circle.
Goat 2: Oh no! I put my left hand, I’m out…
Goat 3: Now, you should put your left leg on the blue circle.
Goat 4: It’s too difficult... 

Narrator: Meanwhile, their mum needs to go to the market. 
Mum: I'm leaving sweet hearts! And remember, Don't open the door! 
Goat 5:  Why can't we open the door mummy? 
Mum:  Because there is a very scary wolf!!!! 
Goat 1: A wolf? What is a wolf? 
Mum: A very dangerous animal that lives in the forest.
Goat 6:  In the forest? This is very close! I’m scared.
Goat 5: How does it look like mummy? 
Goat 7:  I know it. The wolf is big, it's got an enormous mouth and very sharp teeth. 
Goat 3: Owwww… and is it hungry? 
Goat 7:  Yes!!! He is very hungry!! 
Goats 2 and 4:  We are scared!!! 
Goat 6: Don’t be scared, don’t open the door and everything will be ok.
Goat 5: And if someone knocks at the door, what should we do? 
Goat 1: We can ask to show us their paw under the door. 
Goat 6: That's a good idea!! 
Mum: Bye bye little goats!!! 
All the goats: Bye bye mum!!!

CHANT all the goats: Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf!? 

Narrator:  When mummy is gone, the wolf appears. 
Wolf:  Knock, knock, knock! Seven goats! Let me in! 
Goat 7:  No, we can’t!!! Mummy told us not to open the door! Who are you? 
Wolf: I’m your sweet mummy.... 
All the goats: Are you sure????
Wolf:  Yes!! I’m your mummy!!!! Open the door, please! I forgot one thing at home. 
All the goats: If you are our mum show us your paw.... 

Narrator:  The wolf shows his paw to the seven goats. 
All the goats: You are not our mum!!! Go away horrible wolf!!!
Wolf: My sweet goats, don’t say that! Please, open the door!
Mum: What are you doing here? Go away!!! My goats are safe at home!

Narrator: And the wolf goes to the forest… The wolf was very angry. 
Mum: Well done! I’m here! Give me a big hug!
All the goats: Mummy, we love you!

Chant: We are not afraid, we are safe because the wolf went away!

 

Now, it's time to do some exercises. You can find them HERE


Friday, 17th April

Hello after the Easter break!

Today we talk about a story: "The Little Red Riding Hood". 

We changed the story, you can read the new dialogue here.

After, you can do the exercises!


The Little Red Riding Hood

MUM: Dear daughter, your grandma is ill in the bed. Be a good girl and take her some food please.
RED: Ok mum, I’ll go there with my basket and some cakes.
MUM: Be careful, don’t talk with anyone and take your red coat.
NARRATOR: Little Red Riding Hood is looking for some flowers in the forest.
RABBIT 1: Look at that girl! She is wearing a red coat and a basket.
RABBIT 2: And there is a wolf over there. The wolf is looking at the girl.
NARRATOR:  Red finds some rabbits on the forest 
RABBITS: Hello little girl! 
RED: Hello Rabbits! 
RABBIT 1: Where are you going? 
RED: I’m going to see my granny, she is ill in the bed.
RABBIT 2: Be careful with the wolf, he’s hungry and he is looking at you.
RED: Don’t worry I’m brave! 
NARRATOR: After the rabbit, Red meets a couple of squirrels 
SQUIRREL: Hello little girl! We are the squirrels of the forest.
RED: Hello squirrels! How are you?
SQUIRREL: Fine! Where are you going? 
RED: I’m going to see my granny, she lives in the yellow house and she’s ill.
SQUIRREL:  Be careful with the wolf 
RED: Don’t worry I’m brave!
NARRATOR: Red doesn’t know the wolf is listening and observing them. The wolf decides to run to granny’s yellow house.
NARRATOR: After the squirrels, Red meets a couple of butterflies.
BUTTERFLY 1: Hello little girl!
RED: Hello butterflies! 
BUTTERFLY 2: What are you doing here? 
RED: I’m going to see my granny, she’s ill in the bed.
BUTTERFLIES:  Be careful with the wolf.
RED: Don’t worry I’m brave! 
NARRATOR: The wolf was waiting for Red in front of the yellow house, when Red arrived at the house.
RED: Hello wolf! I knew you would be waiting here.
WOLF: Red, aren’t you scared?
RED: No, I’m brave and stronger than you.
WOLF: I don’t think so, I’ve been working out!
RED: Good for you, that’s healthy. Anyway, I need to see my grandma, goodbye!
Butterfly 1: Did you see that? She is really brave, she is not scared!!
Butterfly 2: Wow, I can’t believe it, the wolf is really scary! If she’s not afraid, I won’t be either.
ANIMALS: We are stronger than the wolf! 


OLDER ACTIVITIES
Hello boys and girls!


As we have this special situation, our classes are going to be a little bit different these days. On this blog you have different activities to do every Tuesday and Friday at home. We’ll ask for your participation and we really can’t wait to see what you do. 

Your teachers. 


Laura - lsalinas@safasabaell.com
Pilar - pbonson@safasabadell.com
Patri - plopez@safasabadell.com

Ask us if you have any question!




Tuesday, 24th March


Hello families! As you know we have been working on a project where we travelled to different countries.



Today we are going to test your knowledge about our countries.


Here you have a Kahoot with different questions about the three countris we have been working on. These countries are: England, Italy and Mexico.



All the questions are things that we have worked in class so we know it's going to be very easy to answer them!


Kahoot Countries



Have fun!


Friday, 27th March



Today we have prepared for you some worksheets to review some of the things we have been working on this course.
Revision 2nd grade

We hope you like them!


Tuesday, 31st March


Easter time!



Easter is coming so we decided that we were going to create an easter egg hunt in each of your houses!



Attached you have different eggs you can print and locate them in the different rooms of your house.


Easter Egg ROOMS


Then you have some white eggs, we want you to decorate them as you want and then your parents need to hide them around the different rooms of the house.


White eggs


Let's see how much time you need to find them all!



Share photos or videos of you Easter egg hunt, we can't wait to see them!



Friday, 3rd April

Last day before Easter break!

We know this year is going to be different so we prepared some games for you and your family.

These are games you love and that we have been doing in class so you can explain them to your parents.


Memory game

And here you have an interactive memory game too!

https://matchthememory.com/easter


Here you have an Easter bingo to play at home.

Bingo

Or you can also create your own bingo with the words you have on the memory game.

White Bingo

Send us your photos or videos playing the games!



And as an extra thing…. Here you have two web pages where you can find different games.

https://www.gamestolearnenglish.com/

http://www.angles365.com/



Hecho con Padlet










NEW VIDEO HERE! WELCOME GRUMPY AND SMILEY!

Teacher Irene is showing you a video here. You must do the same and record yourselves! You can use the characters you want, no need to be Grumpy and Smiley! We want to see your videos!





Hecho con Padlet


ACTIVITY: ANIMALS AT HOME!

HELLO AGAIN! We have here a new activity for you! This is going to be about ANIMALS! In the next image you have the instructions of how to do it. It is very simple and funny! All you need to have is a mobile phone. 



HERE YOU HAVE A LINK WITH A VIDEO EXPLAINING HOW TO DO IT IN CASE YOU HAVE SOME DOUBTS. CLICK HERE!



Hecho con Padlet

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

4th GRADE - CONFINAMENT

3rd GRADE - CONFINAMENT

I-5 Numbers and Colors